to moments Mountain Retreat
Getting to the Blue Mountains by Car -
1.5 to 2 hours from Sydney and Sydney Airport
From Sydney Airport (M5)
Proceed from the airport to the M5 Motorway. Turn
west on M5 and proceed until King Georges Road. Turn
right on King Georges Rd and follow until you get to
Homebush. Turn left onto the M4
and travel west to the Blue Mountains.
From Sydney - Via Great Western Highway (M4)
Proceed west from Sydney along Parramatta Road to
the M4 Motorway, and travel west to the Blue
• The M4 becomes the Great Western Highway at the
foot of the Mountains - just past the Emu Plains
• Travel on the Great Western Highway for
• Drive past Wentworth Falls village (1st set of
traffic lights) and turn left off the Great Western
Highway into Falls Road (2nd set of traffic lights).
• Continue along Falls Rd for approx 1.2klms and
turn right into Fletcher St.
• Proceed for a further 0.5klms, and keep left when
you reach a “Y” intersection.
• You will find moments Mountain Retreat a further
50 meters, on the left.
Getting to the Blue Mountains by
train -2 hours from Sydney
• Rail services operate from Sydney to Lithgow,
stopping at all major villages throughout the
mountains. View recent timetables at
• Get off at Wentworth Falls Station.